3"x5" Lowtemp Press V2
The last press you buy: Period.
We designed this press with your space and portability constraints in mind. All the while, creating a press that will last you a lifetime. We kept the pressure options entirely open source so you can select the press style that works for you. For more budget friendly options, a simple $40 bottle jack can be used. If you want the best of the best, we carry High End BVA and SPX Hydraulics which come assembled, bled, and tested with pressure gauges installed.
Our modular design makes any possible electronic warranty work extremely cheap to ship for fulfillment. Our competitors make you ship an entire press in for a simple electronic component failure or loose wire which can cost you hundreds in shipping fees.
- Sturdy and Ultra Compact design. 10" tall, 7" long, 5" wide
- 40 lbs
- Complete Modular design
- Anodized and insulated 3"x5" plates
- Powder coated steel
- Made in Denver, Colorado with Certified American alloys
- Lifetime Warranty on the press
- 1 year full warranty on the electronics. After the one year, we fix everything at cost of parts, shipping, and labor.
- Universal force options up to 20 tons
- Horizontal pressing capabilities
This product includes:
- 3x5 Lowtemp Press backed with our Lifetime Warranty
- 2 Legs (used to bolt the press to the table or used to turn press horizontally)
- LT2 Heat Controller which features Dual PID controls, enhanced safety user interface, double function as an enail, and incredibly precise custom programming specifically for rosin
- Mounting hardware to secure the legs to the press