Gavita Pro 1700e LED (120-277 Volt)
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture operates at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt.
The Pro 1700e delivers broad, intense light coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars allowing you to use it in low rooms, vertical racks, over benches, or even in tents.
This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages.
Built with premium Philips drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs, this fixture uses only the highest-quality components. The fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita Master Controllers.
Power cords sold separately to operate at your desired voltage.
- DLC Listed
- 8 passively cooled bars eliminate moving parts and provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt
- Dimmable to 50% when using the Gavita Master Controller and E-Series Adapter
- FCC compliant, UL8800 and IP66 wet-rated for use in wet environments, allowing for versatile placement in growing spaces with low ceilings, vertical racks, benches or even in tents
- Reliably sourced components including Philips Drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs make the 1700e built to last
- Sun Grip® light hangers included for quick, easy installation