Grower’s Choice Horti-Tech LED 420 (ROI-E420)
What do you get when you take two of the top lighting manufacturers and innovators in the industry and put their heads together to create a new LED?
You get the Grower’s Choice Horti-Tech LED.
An inspired collaboration between two of the most respected lighting companies in the horticulture industry, TSL Horti Tech and Grower’s Choice have joined forces with their years of innovative experience to create this high performance and cost-effective lighting solution for commercial horticulture.
But what makes this LED stand out from the rest?
An Innovative LED
The powerful ROI-E420 LED grow light optimizes plant growth at all stages, from seedling to vegetative growth. Suitable for large indoor grow space, the full spectrum ROI-E420 meets all demands of growers looking for a natural light spectrum, while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs.
The specially deployed GC-3K full phase spectrum fills the lack of the main photoreceptors and pigments outside the 660-450nm range. The GC 3k spectrum is very close to natural sunlight. The modest blues, extra red, and UV light exceed the photosynthetic needs of your plants during the flowering phase and increase the yields.
The 4-Bar Design
Thanks to the 4-bar design of the ROI-E420 and a small fixture that sends light from the center, light travels the same distance to reach all corners. This unique design make the ROI-E420 great for a 3'x3' to 4'x4' footprint, hanging at a distance of 8” above the canopy.
For larger grow space and if your plants are in the vegetation stage, you can hang it 6-24” above the canopy.
The Best of the Best
The ROI-E420 LED grow light features top bin OSRAM diodes that are considered the best diodes in the industry. These diodes have an incredible lifespan of 54,000 hours.
Some of these diodes are 660nm (nanometers), which is extremely beneficial for flowering. This LED light is passively cooled, so there are no active cooling fans consuming extra wattage!
The ROI-E420 isn't just an LED with an on and off switch. With the help of the Grower's Choice Master Lighting Controller, you can control your lights with timed on/off settings, sunrise and sunset, and temperature readings.
Having the ability to control your lights when you aren't around is a huge advantage. The Grower's Choice Master Lighting Controller makes it simple and effective.
Now for what we really want, the dirty details! Here's the specifications for the Grower’s Choice Horti-Tech LED (ROI-E420):
- Wattage draw: 420 watts
- HPS equivalent: 800w
- LEDs: Osram LEDs; 54,000-hour lifespan until L90
- Spectrum: GC-3K Full Phase; Full spectrum with 660nm deep red
- PPF (light output): 1090 umol/s
- PPF/Watt: 2.6 umol/j
- Beam angle: 120°
- Coverage area: 3' x 3' (Flowering) to 4' x 4' (Vegging)
- Mounting height: 6-24" above the canopy
- Dimensions: 35.3” L x 34.6” W x 3.2” H
- Cooling: Passive
- Dimming: Dimmable on the unit, more controllability with controller (not included)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +45°C
- Operating/input voltage: 110-277v AC
- Amperage: 120V: 4.0A / 208V: 2.5A / 240V: 2.0A / 277V: 1.8A
- Product weight: 19.4 lbs
- Additional details: IP65; UL8800, UL1598, DLC, and CE certification
- Recommended for: Home grows, Commercial grows, Grow rooms, Tents
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years full