Pyrethrin Garden Spray Concentrate (16oz)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
BONIDE Pyrethrin Garden Spray is ideal for listed vegetables, fruits, flowers, and delicate ornamentals. It can be used up to the day of harvest.
- Fast-acting, contact insect control for your garden
- Kills Aphids, Leafhoppers, Webworms, cabbage looper, flea beetles and more
- Ideal for vegetables, fruits, flowers, and ornamentals
- Can be used up to the day of harvest
- Doesn't leave objectionable residues
- Concentrate 8oz Various mix rates
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is a fast and effective way to kill aphids, beetles, webworms, leafhoppers and many other yard and garden insects.
- PROTECTS VEGETABLES, TREES, FLOWERS & ORNAMENTALS - Designed for use on asparagus, beans, broccoli, peppers, spinach, tomatoes, dogwoods, azaleas, begonias, roses, geraniums, plus ornamental trees and shrubs.
- CONTAINS PYRETHRIN - One of the active ingredients is Pyrethrins. Pyrethrin naturally occurs in chrysanthemum flowers and is considered to be one of the best biodegradable insecticides. It kills insects by targeting their nervous systems.
- NO OBJECTIONABLE RESIDUE - Garden Insect Spray can be used on vegetables up to the day of harvest. It won't leave behind any objectionable residue.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product quickly mixes with water and should be applied using sprinkler can, hand sprayer, or low-pressure sprayers. Carefully read and use according to label directions.