The Bluelab pH Pen measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 – 22˚C or 65 – 72˚F is recommended.
The hand held pH pen provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crop to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients.
- Measures pH and temperature
- Selectable units for temperature
- Backlit LCD display
- Double junction probe (not replaceable)
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Hold reading function
- Low battery indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Auto off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included